Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Choose your weapon.



So I have come to the conclusion that the quickest and most efficient way to shed those tough first few pounds, is to incorporate the resistance band, and or some light weight dumbbells. They are both relatively inexpensive but can melt those pounds 'like butta'. So, I am obviously going to have to give you an example of a workout using these tools. I have a 'circuit' regimen that I used to use back in the day when I played competitive racquetball tournaments. It incorporates legs, biceps, chest, back, triceps and stretching. You can do all of these exercises from the comfort of your own living room and it should only take about 25-30 mins to complete said workout. So, before you decide you don't want to join me on this realize that it's really not all that hardcore to start with. I will be giving you step by step instructions on how exactly to perform these exercises in order to get best results. Also, I will be posting what exactly I am eating every single day, so that you can mimic my results. Mind you, I am not going to take any supplements right away, just a daily vitamin to start with. I dont want to get all crazy right away. I plan on fully committing to this plan, and whoever is down to join me, I would LOVE for you to comment me and I will help you through the entire process. I have done this before from scratch, and I fully intend on doing it again, but helping others along the way. We are not only going to improve ourselves physically, but mentally as well. We are going to practive having patience when it comes to 'instant gratification' and hunger pangs. I plan on starting this journey on Monday the 3rd of December. There will be no looking back from that point. I have already started saying no to many junk foods across the board. On this diet there will be no Fast food, No soda (or diet soda) and a little sugar. I am not going to tell you to starve yourself, or to not eat with the family at holiday. I am going to urge you to watch your portion size on these days. This is a time when eating becomes a social 'fun' thing to do, and not a way to energize your body. Be careful around this time of year as its known for being a time of 'porking'. This is Fecious, signing off.

Here is an amazing learning tool for losing weight. Try it out, you can download them.

Some very good supplements to help aid your weight loss goals. Curb your appetite for good.

No comments: