Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Pep Talk.

So, I sort of lagged yesterday on a few things, but all in all it was a fine day. I am looking forward to starting said 'journey' of losing weight with whoever is down to join me. Right now, its just my girlfriend who is down. What a damn shame. Monday, I am going to be posting the first days workout routine. It will include exercises pertaining to the resistance bands and or dumbbells, whichever you choose to use. Now, unfortunately I am going to have to describe these exercises to you to the best of my ability so that you can do these exercises correctly and you don't have to wake up with back pain the next morning. I'm sure if you absolutely have to see an example of how I do it, I can make a little video or picture for you. No biggie, just let me know. I will also try my hardest to post what I eat every single day of the week, so that you can copy me or not cope me, or make fun of me etc. I dont care. My diet is going to be relatively repetitive as far as what I eat on a weekly basis. Let me just for warn, a lot of sandwiches will be consumed on this diet. Sandwich galore, if you will. Fear not. Because you will learn to love said sandwiches for they are worth their weight in gold. Ok so; I hope everyone that might be reading this has given up Soda, candy and all that other junk we've talked about, right? Alright. In the mean time start walking around briskly here and there. Do something, move around. Shoot some hoops, ride a bike play with your kid....Whatever you want. Just don't sit on your ass all day. I'm just sayin. Fecious Outro.

No comments: