Tuesday, November 27, 2007

What Im 'sporting' for the journey.













I will be sporting your basic athletic clothing. No special type attire is necessary for the low impact workout we will be starting. Like I said before, you have enough space in your living room to to the workouts we are going to be doing so there is no need to plan on putting on your parka and beenie just yet. When we start adding some cardio like running, jump rope etc., later then heavier clothes will be needed. Right now, we are basically just going to be moving around and getting used to the different exercises and concentrating on doing them correctly. So, if you don't have the necessary equipment needed to start this venture, by all means get out there and get this stuff. Fecious, out.

I get all my work out gear and clothing at eBay, and so should you.

Click here for all things racquetball, my favorite place to be.

No comments: