Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Day 3 ....Still kickin


So here we are folks, day 3 and still alive. I feel pretty good, a little soar from the workouts. This is seriously the first time in years that I have worked out, so Im feeling pretty proud of myself. I hope everyone that is reading this decides to workout along with me. We can all use some support when trying to lose weight. My wife Brenda is also joining in on this endeavor, so we both are each others biggest supporters. It's not easy to lose weight, I've done it before and it wasn't easy, but you get used to it. As you keep going you get stronger mentally and physically and you will start to be able to accomplish things in life you never thought possible, all because your confidence and self esteem is boosted. It's well worth the little aches and pains that come along with working out.

So, today I ate pretty much the same as I ate on day 1. The slices of toast in the morning, the sandwich in the afternoon and some chicken tonight for dinner. I can seriously eat those things everyday and not get tired of them. I am different than a lot of people though. I know some people that can't eat the same thing twice in the same week. I don't understand it, but people are strange. Anyways, when trying to lose weight, it becomes even harder to be able to explore all kinds of different foods, because you are trying to watch your intake. Although, there are a million different low fat, low carb, low everything cookbooks on the market with enough recipes inside of them to allow you to eat a different meal everyday for a month. CLICK HERE to find a good cookbook on EBAY.

I did the same exercise routine as I did on day 1, and I am feeling pretty good. My diet has been excellent so far, so I have no feelings of guilt. I am going to continue on this journey of fitness and health because I know I can and because it's time to make a change. Please join me.

Until tomorrow folks. Goodnight.


Get cookbooks at yard sale prices HERE ON EBAY


AND, If you don't like eating sandwiches everyday, but still want a brainless diet...CLICK HERE to try the Medifast Diet. You can get 1 week free, and lose up to 20 Lbs in 30 days.

No comments: