Monday, December 3, 2007

The time has arrived....Day 1


So, I had 2 pieces of toast this morning with some water. Thats right I ate bread and water for breakfast. ) It was actually wheat bread and it was tasty. I don't usually add anything to the bread I just toast it. I have been known to put a little tiny bit of margarine on it, but thats it. If you can get some low calorie bread you can have more than just two slices, maybe 3 or 4. I have no intentions on starving myself on this diet. I am going to eat every meal, and snacks in between, because if I didn't I wouldn't lose weight. It's plain fact. Too many people starve themselves thinking they are going to 'lose hella weight' quickly. Contrary to that belief they are actually setting themselves up to fail because as soon as they cheat or fold the pounds are going to come back 10 fold. Take my word on this, because it has happened to me. Anyways, I am going to Subway for lunch and I'm going to have a Turkey and Ham foot longer. Light on mayo, and no oil and vinegar. Everything else is cool to grub on. I'm not getting chips, instead going to have some pretzels to curve that craving. Day 1 of any diet usually sucks. Actually the first 2 weeks are going to be real bad. You are going to want to give up. You are going to want to cheat and eat some Christmas goodies. I would advise not to. I am not going to. So, you shouldn't either. Later, today I am going to describe the exercises I am going to be doing tonight when I get home from work. They are going to be real easy at first. It's going to be low impact just getting started, nothing crazy. We wont be doing anything you haven't done when you were in P.E. in high school. This should really be a breeze even for an impatient Fat guy like myself. Alright Folks. I will plug in some more later. Mean while, it is DAY 1 so stick with me.

No comments: