Sunday, December 2, 2007

Tomorrow is the 1st day of our lives people.


So, tomorrow is the day my friends. That dreaded day is upon tonight at midnight. Get all that pizze, pasta, McDonalds, all that nasty garbage stuffed into your face tonight because tomorrow those things will not be on the menu. Tomorrow I am going to post what type of exercise I am going to do, as well as the food I am going to consume. I have done this before, and it's going to work people. You just have to have a tiny tiny microscopic bit of will power. That's it. Goal attained. It's not as hard as people say, although there are going to be some crappy moments in the first week when you'd rather just pork on a burger or a slice of P. (pizza) So, eat up. Glutton yourselves. Eat a bag of Oreos in a bowl of milk. Put Mayonnaise on your pizza, Add Sour cream to your Rocky Road, because this is your last night of flatulence. Tomorrow I am going to be writing sometime in the morning. I'll let you guys in on what I'm going to be doing as far as that goes. We are going to start out with a circuit routine that I used to do in my racquetball days. Good stuff here. I hope you've picked up your resistance bands and dumbbells also, as we are going to need them tomorrow (the first day). Tuesday (the second day) we wont need these items, as it's official cardio day, and we will just be doing aerobic exercise. If you don't know what aerobic exercise is....look it up. Research this word, you are on the internet after all. Laziness is no longer accepted here. Now, go out and do the damn. I'll check back in tomorrow folks. Later.

If you are looking for a low carb, low fat cookbook for some ideas, try the one I use. Click here

No comments: